Monday, June 13, 2011

How am I doing so far!

Okay so I finished most of my shopping(I'll go back for more milk, and the two items I forgot plus I'll see if I can find any cheap chicken since my store will mark down meat when it's close to it sell by date that I can freeze for 6 months).

So this is what I've spent so far.
CVS --- $2.11 (1 Razor, 1 Aspirin)
Walgreens --- $2.46 (2 Aspirins, 2 Blistex, 3 candy bars(this is because Walgreen's registers require 1 item for each coupon used, since I paid with Register Rewards and Man. Coupons)
Giant --- $10.77 (1.7 lbs Bananas, 2 lbs Baby Carrots, 1.27 lbs Red Peppers, Turkey Kielbasa, 2 pints of blueberries, and 18 Hallmark Cards)
Weis --- $19.44 (6 boxes Pasta, 1 lbs Strawberries, 4.3 lbs Chicken Thighs, 3 lbs Ground Turkey, 2 packages Jennie-O Hot Dogs, 1 gallon of Milk, 8 Hamburger Rolls)
Total --- $34.78
Next week I'll take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment